Dr. Gilbert Beauperthuy-Rojas Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Beauperthuy-Rojas?

Posted on April 17th, 2016

Excellent

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Never go back again, He arrived very late, saw patients very quickly , my appointment was for 9:30, so me at 12:05 at 12:12 finished and left the room, do not listen your complains, do not answer questions,do not really exam you. Does not have insurance,

Posted on April 1st, 2015

He's a great guy. But his staff sucks. Waiting 2 hrs past my appointment time is a usually. I dont see why they make appointments when they just go by the log in sheet. So if you have an appointment time. Get here a few hrs before that. They were quick to get my money but not to help someone who just had surgery and is waiting for 2 hrs on the fully packed lobby.

Great experience

Posted on August 25th, 2010

My mother fractured her hip and he operated on her. He was great through out the whole process very patient and caring. She has had multiple fractures and we now carry his number in our cell.Highly recommend him.

Not Recommended

Posted on June 11th, 2009

Two weeks later after knee surgery, I lock my knee again; he does not has answer why it happened again, one of his professional diagnostic was "this w ...

NOT RECOMMENDED

Posted on June 11th, 2009

Two weeks later after knee surgery, I lock my knee again, he do not has answer why it happened again, one of his professional diagnostic was "this was a mentally" My physical therapy gave me better answer than him. Dr., you know who I am. Go to the WEB and read you will find out that it could be happen, if you need help let me know to give you the link.

Posted on March 11th, 2009

This doctor has NO MALPRACTICE INSURANCE, the patient room smelled like a public restroom, there were cleaners and cleaning materials left in the room, I waited for 2 hours after my appointment time, and overall the visit was terrible.

Posted on September 19th, 2017