Very compassionate, friendly and kind.

Dr. Daniels had me and my husband laughing during my biopsy procedure. He put us at ease and explained things well. Not only is Dr. Daniels super, but his staff is amazing too.

Arrogant and rude doctor

Refuses to acknowledge my symptoms and gives no guidance whatsoever.

Liked his analytical approach and manner

This was my first visit and he immediately made me feel comfortable. He personally leaves his office at MGH and gets his patients from the waiting room instead of using his staff. Right away, that me feel comfortable. I felt like I was being advice from a down to earth Harvard professor. He was friendly, thoughtful, and explained everything. One side: if he got one more award or certification, he would need to add another wall to his office. I felt very confident in and comfortable with him.

My Daughter

Eleven years ago, at the age of 21, my daughter was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Eleven years later, my daughter is cancer free, and we attribute the wonderful care, and subsequent cure, to Dr. Daniels and the surgeon he recommended for her. We are grateful to him, his staff, and his extensive experience and expertise in thyroid cancer. He is absolutely the very best.

Extremely good doctor that LISTENS!!

I have been seeing Dr. Daniels for about 20 years, and he is thorough, remembers all my details (even if it means he pre-scans his notes, which is FINE). He cares and is engaging. Wish there were more like him.

Dr. Gilbert Daniels is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.

Dr. Gilbert Daniels Is this you?