Dr. Gilbert Desmangles Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Desmangles?

Best family doctor we ever had

Posted on March 1st, 2014

Dr. Desmangles is the best doctor we have ever had. He listens, explains well, is knowledgeable, thorough, insightful, sensitive, patient and firm. He is real, professional, and a good teacher. He is the doctor we measure all other doctors by, after living in several states with several doctors over the years. He remains heads above them all, and frankly we miss him.

Didnt tell me information

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I had a cancer scare that I found out about a year later than when he knew. A hospital called him and told him they saw a tumor in my body and he never told me. A year later I had another scan and saw the image myself. I was then told they notified doc a year ago, I was floored! I called for my records and indeed there it was in black and white !! I would say we are both lucky, it turned out to be beguine. My records and meds were wrong on paper, everything was a mess! WOuld never ever go back.

He knows you better than you!

Posted on January 13th, 2012

Great Doc as long as you never REALLY have a problem. When you tell him what you think is wrong and tell him what is going on with your body, he will tell you that cant be and dismiss what you say.From my experience, second opinions seem to offend him. The more that was found out about my health, the more he seemed to dismiss me.Not the worst doctor Ive been to but not up to a standard of all inclusive good care for a patient with health issues.And as nurses are coming to believe they are judges and not caregivers, his nurses should be on the supreme court.

Posted on October 17th, 2016