Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gilbert Draulans
Dr. Gilbert Draulans, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with another office in Fort Myers, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Draulans is affiliated with Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center, Lee Memorial Hospital and Cape Coral Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gilbert Draulans has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Draulans is an amazing physician. He followed me throughout my entire pregnancy and worked closely with the Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists who were following me as well. He is so professional and it is very easy to be comfortable in his office. I had a healthy baby and a great pregnancy and Dr. Draulans contributed greatly to this experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Dr. Draulans is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Lee Memorial Hospital
Cape Coral Hospital
Gulf Coast Hospital
HealthPark Medical Center
Gulf Coast Medical Center-Fort Myers
Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark
42 Years Experience
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Gilbert Draulans accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gilbert Draulans in this video.
Dr. Gilbert Draulans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.