Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gilbert E Katz
Dr. Gilbert E Katz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhattan, KS. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Katz is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Medical Center. Dr. Katz has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gilbert E Katz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gilbert E Katz has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Gilbert E Katz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 16
Had a test at St. Francis was billed for his "supervision" Yet never met the man. In Fact was never even told he was in any way affiliated with the proceedure. Now am trying to find information regarding what he submitted to insurance as far as diagnostic. Love stone walls. The entire thing creates such confidence In the medical profession.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Katz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
St Elizabeths Medical Center
Dr. Gilbert E Katz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates of Manhattan, 1133 College Ave Ste E110, Manhattan, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gilbert E Katz, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Manhattan, KS, in this video.
Dr. Gilbert E Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhattan, KS.