Dr. Gilbert E Marchal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert E Marchal?

Good Doctor but in demand

Have seen Dr Marchal many times over many years. Always makes me comfortable and listens. Tries to give you his time but seems a bit rushed because he is in demand. That's something a doctor earns but regretfully makes it tough to get an appt with him right away. I will wait if I can because it's worth it to be treated with some care and thought behind his decisions and diagnosis. Just hope he doesn't retire anytime in the near future. Competence with a good bedside manner isn't easy to find...

Highly Recommend!

I was referred to this doctor when my last PCP acted uncaring about some pain I was having in my wrist. She pretty much told me to deal w/it. Dr Marchal recognized the problem immediately & was shocked that the previous PCP did nothing to correct it. I had this pain for 2 mos & after seeing Dr Marchal, it was gone w/in 1 week! It has never returned & that was several yrs ago! I love him! He has since become my regular PCP. He is a very caring doctor. Sometimes I feel like my time w/him is a bit rushed, but I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new PCP. His staff is awesome & very professional! Plus his practice becomes an immediate care center after regular office hrs. Can't beat that! I love this practice!

Dr. Gilbert E Marchal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.