Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gilbert Roc has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Roc is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
St. Mary Mercy Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
St. Mary Mercy Livonia
42 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Gilbert Roc accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8554 N Canton Center Rd, Canton, MI
Dr. Gilbert Roc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, MI.