Dr. Gilbert Simoni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Simoni?

My life saver

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Dr. Simoni and his staff are top notch professionals. If you find yourself needing anything gastro related he is the expert to go to. He has helped me with routine preventative issues as well as performing a TIF procedure to alleviate acid reflux. Highly recommended him and his staff.

My Life Saver

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr. Gilbert is the best Doctor, I have ever met. Recently I had very bad experiences with few doctors and the way Dr. Gilbert listens to the every problem is admirable as being a patient I need someone who could listen all my health issues and then diagnose. Thanks Doc for giving me your valuable time and I feel much better now.

He's a good doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2015

I have read a small number of negative reviews on other sites. I wonder how many of those with negative opinions didn't do what was required for a proper recovery and couldn't accept any of the blame.

Great doctor in TO!

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

Here is an example of a great doctor. Highly recommend to anyone who have any serious concerns about their health or has family history of medical issues. He will not give up and will find you an answer and will do anything to fix it. Her cares for his patients, glad I am his patient.

Best doctor ever

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I must say that I have seen a fair share of doctors, and to be honest as much as I hate having to go to a doctor, this one is by far the best.

Took the time and did what was right!

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

The doctor was very thorough in the testing and understanding of my Gerd. He walked me though all of the results and details - taking a good amount of time to make sure I understood and was comfortable each step of the way. He also performed the TIF procedure for me four weeks ago. Already it is a marked improvement in my life. I am off all heartburn meds and no heartburn. I can sleep on my back again for the first time in years. This is a life changer.

great guy

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I love Dr. Simoni. His bedside manner is wonderful and sympathetic if need. You just feel comfortable.

Wow !!!

Posted on April 14th, 2013

I totally agree with everyone else in here. Dr. Simoni is absolutely the best doc I have ever been too. From the moment I called for appointment until I left his office, him and his staff did an awesome job. The procedure was also a breeze, but would not miss the prep :-)

Truly awesome doctor

Posted on March 17th, 2013

I was told by a friend of mine to see her doctor (Dr. Simoni) and I trust my friend. I fell in love with his staff and his bedside manner instantly. But what really made me appreciate my friend, was that he is an awesome doctor all around. He explained everything in plain English without any technical talk and put me at ease about the procedure I was about to have. After the procedure, I felt actually refreshed, it was like taking a nice nap. I also have recommended him to all my friends and family.

Great docotr

Posted on February 28th, 2013

My entire family (myself, my wife, and 2 daughters) have gone to Dr. Simoni for many years, and he is one of my top referrals for patients who have GI issues or need screening colonoscopies. He is not only a great doctor and knowledgeable, but he truly cares about his patients and is extremely thorough. However, he is stern and has certain ethical standards. Being a physician myself, I can see why some people may get upset when he does not act like a drug dealer and push drugs on them, after all he is not a psychiatrist to give anxiety pills !!!

Mild manners hide lack of true concern for patients

Posted on February 11th, 2013

Dr. Simoni is very soft spoken and wants you to believe that he cares. I went to see him with a chronic stomach condition which was aggravated by anxiety and he performed a upper endoscopy. After that, he put me on extra strength ppi medication and told me to stop after a few weeks. The rebound effect was horrible but he did not seem to believe that or even know about it. Twice, at the end of a consult, he handed me a brochure about this surgery that he offered, without telling me that I actually needed it (I am young and otherwise very healthy and I think he couldn't actually say that for fear of being sued for malpractice). It left me very confused. He refused to prescribe me something to help with the anxiety. I went to see a different doctor, and a nutritionist, who helped way more than he did. In my case he did more bad than good, did not try to find what was the root of the symptoms and silently tried to push a surgery I didn't need.

Excellent Doctor