Dr. Gilbert Toffol Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Toffol?

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

He is Very vague. Does not call back with EEG report information. Having receptionist set up Neurosurgeon appointment was a joke. I am in pain and they have no sense of urgency! Waited 2 weeks for them to set up Neurosurgeon appointment and I am still waiting. I called the Neurosurgeon office only cause i knew the Neurosurgeons name because they refused to give me his number and the Neurosurgeon said they have nothing from them! Before this I called crying asking for the number to move things along and they said to go to ER for pain and they are working on my referral, which my insurance does not even need! The lady sighed and said hold on, as if she was irritated that I'm in pain and adding more work to her schedule or something. I had them release my records to me and I sent the information to the Neurosurgeon myself. No help to the patients at all! No customer service help at all. Do not waist your time.

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Will refer to a specialist when the time is right. Helped me with medication when I needed it.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

I was very happy with my visit about 2 years ago, dr Toffol and staff were very nice and helpful

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

I just moved here from out of state, my first visit went well. My second visit I made for numbness that developed in my feet. although I like Dr. Toffol I don't believe he completely understands my condition and kept asking me what I would like him to do. I have switched care to someone who specializes in my diagnosis. I would have liked him to have been honest and let me know he was unfamiliar

No confidence

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Clearly, Dr. Toffol falsified his exam notes after speaking with another doctor. The words/terms I used were changed to the words/terms the other doctor stated. No confidence in a doctor who would alter the patient's words to protect another doctor.

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Doesn't seem to offer any alternatives for pain management. Just says how are you doing? No matter what you say, he says ok, well we'll see you back in 2 or 3 months. I tell him my pain seems to be getting worse with the neurostimulator, and he said, oh I've never heard of that happening.

A Rare Physician

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

I had 2 appointments so far and this guy is great. I have had chronic migraine all my life and went to my first neurologist 15 years ago. While the experiences were fine I still suffer the condition. My habit as I have aged is to only partner with Drs that understand it is absolutely necessary to truly listen to the patient. As we are residing in the body being treated it makes perfect sense. By the same token, we MUST take responsibility for being good partners and communicate well so that informed decisions will be the fruit of that union. I am quite impressed and happy with Dr Toffel and his staff. Not only did they schedule my first appointment quickly, the staff was efficient and friendly when I arrived. The Dr himself was warm, engaging, listened well and appeared to respect my thoughts and concerns. Being a sceptic I wonder if he will consistently impress and so far I am thrilled. So thrilled in fact that I will be taking my 84 year old mother to Dr Toffel for her memory testing. I will rate him on diagnosis when we get that far.

High Quality, good care

Posted on July 13th, 2010

Friendly, a rare doctor who listens and cares. One of the best I have ever seen. First appointment, may take awhile but once your a patient Dr.Toffol goes above and beyond.

Dr. Toffol

Posted on April 11th, 2009

Dr. Toffol has truly changed my life thru his care, concern, and treatment. I'm no longer depressed and miserable by my spasmadic torticollis condition due to his expertise treatment.

Posted on February 9th, 2009

After years of being treated by different neurologists' he ranks up there on top of the list. Only wish I lived close enough to see him as my regular neurologist. I may see if I can go to him in the future, and make the drive.

Posted on June 1st, 2017