Dr. Gilbert Wilcox Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Wilcox?

The worst Doctor I ever!

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Never listed to anything I said. Told me first to cut out soda after I told him I don't drink soda. Also told me to take medication first instead of cutting out certain foods. I could go on and on.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

This Doctor saved my life.

awful practice

Posted on January 30th, 2014

I am sorry to say that this is a terribly disorganized office and awful wrong practice. They never followed through with the lab work. I waited over an hour for the doctor and had a 10 minute visit and they charged my insurance co for an 60 min comprehensive exam. Rude doctor, doesn't listen and rude staff. I called the office twice to check on lab order and always promised to call me back and never did. Ended up going someplace else. When called about the bill the were beyond awful and dishonest.

Posted on September 14th, 2017