Dr. Gilbertas Rimkus Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gilbertas Rimkus?

I feel so much better!

Posted on September 18th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Rimkus by the ER doctor after suffering a gall bladder attack. I saw him on a Thursday, he ordered all my pre-op stuff for Friday, and did the surgery during his lunch hour on Monday My gall bladder was very inflamed, so Dr. Rimkus started me on antibiotics for 4 days before doing surgery. He was very professional and told me everything I needed or wanted to know about the surgery. He saw me a week after the surgery, and then a month later, just to make sure everything had healed properly. I now have my favorite surgeon!

Great Surgeon - Highly Recommend

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Dr. Rimkus recently did my hemorrhoid surgery. In spite of all the things I read on line, I have to say it wasn't really that bad. There was some pain but minimal. It was more uncomfortable itching, burning, embarrassing just not fun. He even made the embarrassing part not so bad. Highly recommend him.

Very impressed

Posted on September 16th, 2016

My first time having this procedure and was very scared. Doctor Rimkus immediately put my mind at ease. I went through the procedure and was worried about nothing just like he had promised. I would recommend him to everyone. His staff is wonderful as well

Best surgeon!

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Rimkus is the best! His surgical skills are top notch; his diagnosis was spot on; his professionalism is the best but I personally love the fact that he treated me like a human! He is nice, caring, knowledgeable, friendly....he took the time to explain what was going on and not just to me but my family as well. He's simply awesome!

Great Doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

This doctor is very professional and extremely friendly! You have the best of both worlds with this doctor! He does excellent work and takes the time to get to know you so his bedside manner is as awesome as his work! I recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Posted on October 14th, 2015

This man's hands is guided by God I only had to take 4 pain pills after a a 2 inch cut for a hernia lower god bless you Dr gilbert

Posted on August 6th, 2014

Dr. Rimkus has a great bedside manner, he listens to you. He talks to you and your family and cares. His staff is wonderful.

Posted on August 18th, 2017