3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gilberto M Cruz?

Barely Spoke a head full of words and gave contradicting Pescription

wow my dad just went to see this doctor due to a referral and this doctor all he did was give my dad his hand and set down in front of his computer keep typing and didn't even speak to my dad!! at all, and my dad was feeling wired so my dad started talking and telling him why he went (mind you the doctor didn't even ask him) and when my 85 yr old dad stop talking all he did was give him a prescription slip and that was it.. I am sure he was just documenting everything to be able to billing medicare! I will call medicare and let them know, NO service- in the end my dad told his primary doctor what happen and gave him the name of the perception, and his doctor is like NO you cant take that because of your blood pressure medication, so this doctor didn't even care to ask or see what this 85 yr old man take for medication to make sure there are no contradiction!! incredible! shame on you Doctor!!

the wait time is ridiculous. He's very nice and polite but is either late, or takes forever to start consulting. He vey quick to dismiss you, from 1-10 I give him a 4.5

Dr. Gilberto M Cruz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.