Dr. Gilberto De La Torre Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gilberto De La Torre?

very caring and compassionate

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Doctor called me personally about my procedure when scheduling was complicated.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Absolutely satisfied with Dr Delatorre and his practice.

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Staff was the worse I have ever experienced. Would never recommend!

Posted on March 18th, 2016

The worst customer service in front desk , don't waste your time ... Especially if your Mexican they treat you like crap

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Very pleasant. He really listens to you and doesn't rush you.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

SUPERB DOCTOR

Best gastroenterologist in Las Vegas

Posted on October 7th, 2015

I have been to Dr. De la Torre several times. There is a wait but he is truly worth it. If you were looking for a Doctor Who is rushing you in and out then don't go there. The extra weight time is because he takes the extra time to spend with each and every patient. I find that no matter what question or questions I may have he careful he listens and answers all my questions. He is not over the aggressive in treatment protocols. And he seems to take more of a diagnostic approach to treatment.

Awful

Posted on July 21st, 2015

I waited a MONTH for an appointment The receptionist told me I couldn't get an appt without any medical history records- I brought blood tests with me--Arrived On Time- but the RUDE receptionist then chastised me for not coming Early to fill out paperwork- - there were 6 other people in the waiting room so while I was filling out the paper work I asked the people next to me what time their appt was- They said an hour ago an were still waiting- and said the Other people were before Them! With that the receptionist opened the glass ..and told me to stop "Interrogating the patients!!" WHAT? They started laughing at Her! I told her that I had another appt and wanted to get an idea how long I would be there- She said "when is your next appt?" I told her 1.5 hours from now- so she says- You'll Never make it so you should Find another doctor.. you are nasty..I started laughing- and said Really?? Because I came when I was told to and asked how far behind the Dr is?? What kind of doctor treats people like this?? Avoid at all costs..

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Worst office staff!!

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE OVERALL

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Terrible bedside manner. Doctor constantly cut me off and the wait time to see the doctor is UNREAL. The staff is very rude and unprofessional. Interrupts you and this office often cancels your appointments and books others due to insurance reasoning. Don't waste your time. There are several other doctors out there with better professionalism and courteous staff.

No better place

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I have been going to Dr De La Torre for three years now. I was referred by another gastrointestinal doctor who thought I was just making things up. Not only did Dr De La Torre listen but he found out what was really wrong. Delayed gastric emptying. He got me on the right medicine and I have never felt better! His staff has been wonderful and helpful. I have referred many people, including my own Mother.

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Office staff rudest of the rude! Never, I repeat NEVER will go back!