Dr. Gilda R Versales Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gilda R Versales?

Dr. Gilda Versales

She is the best!!!

She continued to ask the same questions after a thorough response, she prescribed medicine more than actually taking time to talk to me. I felt rushed out of the appointments most of the time. She also made unprofessional comments about my weight and relationship with my parents. The whole time I felt as if I was paying to be abused.

POOR!

Dr continued to ask the same questions after giving a thoroughl answer,then wrote answer down and then ask again Didn't recognize the enormity of the mental disease.She seemed unorginized and not familiar with the diagnosis given at the hospitals and former psychiatrists that had treated me. I am very disapointed.

Adult ADHD