The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gildo A Micheletti
Dr. Gildo A Micheletti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Micheletti is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Micheletti has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gildo A Micheletti has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Gildo A Micheletti has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Gildo A Micheletti has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gildo A Micheletti is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
This is the one dermatologist that will look at you as an individual and prescribe treatment for you specifically rather than the textbook treatment. Takes his time to get the treatment right. Very easy to talk to. Generous with samples and assistance cards for prescriptions. I have been seeing him for over 30 years and he remembers it all! He is one in a million!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Micheletti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1973
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. Gildo A Micheletti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gildo A Micheletti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.