Dr. Gilford S Vincent Sr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gilford S Vincent Sr?

Christmas Miracle

Dr. Vincent performed a miraculous emergency surgery on my husband for an anureysm. He gave my family hope at a time when we had all but given up. He is by far the best surgeon I have ever known!!! Thank you Dr. Vincent, you are a Christmas angel.

Dr. Vincent saved my mothers life when the other doctors gave up on her. That was three years ago and we see him every six months. He explains things so that we can understand them and answers whatever questions we have. He has a great personality and a fun sense of humour on top of being very professional.

AMAZING DOCTOR

Dr Vincent is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, when I was younger My dad was in and out of the hospitail for the better part of 10 years, having surgury after surgury and his diagnosis was fairly new so they werent exactly sure what they were dealing with. He made sure that we were well informed and kept in touch with everything going on during the very long surguries. He also made sure my Mother sister and I were taken care of during the time out of surgury as well. When we went back a few years for an office visit, we expieranced the same. We definatley felt like family.

Left me in the examination room to wait naked for 45 minutes.

I would not recommend this doctor. I saw him 2-3 times for a blood clot...he never once looked at my leg only the ultrasound chart and information provided by my family doctor. He asked me if I had any swelling in my leg which he would have known if he had looked at it himself. Gave me almost no information...only asking if I had any questions. Required me to have an ultra sound 3 months after I had one ordered by my family doctor which the medical technologist performing the ultrasound obviously thought was unneccessary saying in that time nothing would be noticeably different and even called Dr. Vincent's office to ask whether this was a mistake only to be told to do it anyway which made me feel like I was wasting time and money on an unnecessary evaluation.