Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gill R Alderfer has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gill R Alderfer has the following 11 expertise
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Gill R Alderfer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gill R Alderfer - Posted on January 29th, 2015
This Dr. was responsible for saving the life of my baby. I was 39 yo, first pregnancy, and obese. He had me have an ultrasound 3 weeks prior to my due date. He had to do an emergency C-section. He had to call in all his partners, to I think hold back the fat in my abdomen. He told me I was the hardest C section he ever did. I am just thankful to God for this Dr. Great bedside manner. Very honest with information. I just love him !!!!
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Gill R Alderfer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gill R Alderfer's office for more information.
100 E Chester Pike Ridley Park, PA : (610) 521-3333
Locations & DirectionsINTERNISTS ASSOCIATES, 100 E Chester Pike, Ridley Park, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gill R Alderfer, MD - Gynecology in Ridley Park, PA, in this video.
Dr. Gill R Alderfer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ridley Park, PA.