Dr. Gillian Adams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gillian Adams?

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Dr. Adams is a wonderful doctor. She is truly concerned about your health.

Patient

Posted on August 5th, 2015

There is always at least a 30 minute wait after your appointment time, and then at least another 15 minute wait after they put you back in a room. Very frustrating. However, if you are 10-15 minutes late, you have to make another appointment. Dr. Adams always rushed. You can have your questions, but she seldom answers all of them. Very little follow through.

Horrible, unfriendly staff

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Let me start with the PA. He is absolutely horrible. Has no idea what he's talking about and definitely misdiagnosed me and from what I hear, others as well. Dr. Adams is nice but that's about as far as it goes. The staff here couldn't be more rude. I had my appointment incorrectly written incorrectly in my calendar for 245. I called and asked about bringing my son to the appt or possibly coming earlier before he gets out of school and the lady said your appt is now, so forget about it. I pleaded with her to see if I could come right away which would only make me 15 mins late and she said "I don't think so". Anyhow, I begged and she checked. She came back on the line and said "hurry up and get here." Then she hung up. When I got here the staff couldn't have been more rude. Not just one of two of them but everyone I encountered. The nurse didn't even know how to correctly place the thermometer in my ear and she did that three times. Am I supposed to feel comfortable when I have to tell the nurse how to properly place the thermometer? Holy smokes! Worst doctor visit ever! I really wish I could give 0 stars

Dr. Adams is awesome

Posted on October 24th, 2011

Dr. Adams has been my PCP for 6+ years. She always takes the time to listen and answers questions. She is compassionate and treats me with respect; she listens to what I say to get a full understanding. She offers suggestions and printouts of the things I can do to help, relieve, and prevent the problem.There are a couple of the staff people that are not the right fit in this practice but overall I would still rate Dr. Adams and her practice excellent.

Caring and Understanding

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr Adams always takes time to listen and not feel like you are being rushed. Her caring is genuine.

Love Dr. Adams, Not Her Staff

Posted on June 14th, 2011

After more than ten years at Plumtree Family Health Center, I've finally decided to move on. Several things bother me about the practice: I was misdiagnosed by a PA twice; it is extremely difficult to get appointments with MDs; the office will not work with pharmacies; and 30+ minute wait time. Despite these things, I stuck around for so long because of the excellent treatment by Dr. Gillian Adams. However, my largest complaint -- and the reason I eventually left -- is the office staff. The women are rude and nasty. My last interaction with one of the front desk women was so bothersome that I found a new doctor right away. (I attempted to contact Dr. Adams about this interaction -- after all, it is very possible that she is not aware of how her staff treats patients -- and I was not allowed to speak to her. So I left a message on her voicemail, and it was returned by someone whose name I didn't catch, but who identified herself as the "front desk supervisor." This person left a message for me. When I called back and asked for the front desk supervisor, the person who answered the phone said that there IS no front desk supervisor. Finally I was able to speak with someone who took my complaint, who simply said, "I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but we've never received complaints about ____ in the past.") Not good enough.

Posted on February 4th, 2011

She is relaxed and compassionate, always has time to talk and make an accurate diagnosis. Tells you exactly what she is thinking and what the plan is, Iwouldnt go anywhere else even if I moved away.

Kind, Caring, great doctor.

Posted on May 30th, 2008

Dr. Adams is a fanastic doctor. She doesn't rush you and will spend time listening and asking questions. I've recommended her to numerous family members and friends.

Posted on May 11th, 2017