Dr. Gillian G Esser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gillian G Esser?

Dr. Esser takes the time to listen to my concerns. She is awesome!

I went to Dr Esser's office when I lived in Washington for 3 years. I loved her and her staff. She was caring, warm, well informed and supported me 100% with my medical questions, procedures and treatment. I only wish I could find another doctor like her here in Phoenix Az.

15 years

I've been a patient for 15+ years. Dr Esser is amazing, she is caring knowledgeable, and compassionate. I work for an acute care hospital that also has 10 clinics including a womens clinic. I would not go anywhere else! I've had to wait a bit past my appointment at times or even reschedule when she has an emergency appointment. If I was the emergency I know she would take care of me in my time of need also so I don't mind the occasional minor inconvenience. I hope she's around as long as I am!

WORST DR I'VE EVER BEEN TO

THIS WAS THE SINGLE WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD W/A PRACTITIONER. SHE WAS RUDE, JUDGMENTAL, UNINFORMED AND UNPROFESSIONAL-I SIMPLY CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S STILL IN BUSINESS.

Doctor's Response

I am so sorry that you had a bad experience. If there is any way to rectify please give our office a call.