The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gilson Kingman has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Gilson Kingman has the following 13 expertise
- Laser Resurfacing
- Tummy Tuck
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Hair Restoration
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Hand Deformities
Dr. Gilson Kingman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
I had the BEST experience since day one since meeting dr.kingman and his staff. everyone is so friendly and dr.kingman was very nice and very detailed when it came to explaining to me what my surgery was going to be and didnt leave one detail out! my surgery experience was great was only in pain for a few days which is to be expected but my scars i could not be happier with! very clean incisions didnt have any type of issues with any of my incisions after surgery! i HIGHLY recommend dr.kingman!!
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Gilson Kingman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFORSYTH PLASTIC SURGICAL ASSOCIATES, 2901 Maplewood Ave, Winston Salem, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gilson Kingman, MD, FACS - Plastic Surgery in Winston Salem, NC, in this video.
Dr. Gilson Kingman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.