4.8
  • 3rd Party Reviews

6 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr. Gilson Kingman?

Breast Augmentation

Compassionate doctor that delivers great results!!!

A month later I still cry tears of joy when I think of the confidence Dr. Kingman has given me. I will recommend him and his nurse Sharron to everyone wanting a procedure. Wonderful experience from start to finish!

AMAZING SURGEON!!

I had the BEST experience since day one since meeting dr.kingman and his staff. everyone is so friendly and dr.kingman was very nice and very detailed when it came to explaining to me what my surgery was going to be and didnt leave one detail out! my surgery experience was great was only in pain for a few days which is to be expected but my scars i could not be happier with! very clean incisions didnt have any type of issues with any of my incisions after surgery! i HIGHLY recommend dr.kingman!!

AMAZING SURGEON!!

So Grateful for Dr Kingman and his team! Fantastic!

I am very pleased with my surgery.

Dr. Kingman is excellent and I love his nurse Sharon. They always take really good care of me and I recommend them!

I am very pleased with my surgery.

The best plastic surgeon in Winston Salem! The entire office is knowledgeable, professional and efficient. Thank you Dr. Kingman!

Excellent.

I am glad I went with Dr. Kingman! The entire process from consultation-to surgery--post-op has been smooth. His nurse and the entire staff have been so helpful and supportive.

he was wonderful!!

Awesome!

Dr. Kingman and his staff have been absolutely awesome! I felt comfortable with them from the very first meeting. They each took the time to answer all my questions and explain each procedure thoroughly. On the day of surgery, I was also able to meet the anesthesiologist and other nurses who would be assisting Dr. Kingman. They were friendly, patient and professional. They ended up spending more time on the surgery than anticipated to make sure it turned out great. Follow up appointments were conveniently held in the Elkin office which is closer to where I live. So very happy that I found Dr. Kingman and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great surgeon! So kind & friendly ~ you won't be disappointed. I'd sing their praises from the rooftops if I could. :D Soooo pleased with my results!

Amazing!

Dr. Kingman has provided exceptional services every step of the way. From my first consultation, to my first post-surgery visit he has been caring, informative, and professional! A complete JOY to have as a surgeon!

Dr. Gilson Kingman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.