Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gin-Ming M Hsu has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
Showing 5 of 93
Dr. Hsu was recommended to me by my Top Rated Neurosurgeon and I am more than pleased with the outcome of my treatments. I have been under Dr. Hsu's care for about 3 years and I now am able to do most of the activities that I use to do. I have received wonderful care for my SI Joint which the first doctor misdiagnosed. Dr. Hsu has a great beside manner; very personable. All his medical and office staff are terrific too!
The staff I have found to be extremely unprofessional. I have heard them speaking of other clients first name basis and saying some offending things about them, in a mocking tone. Also they were talking and one of the ladies said to another one " hey I have a tooth ach real bad, do we have anything?" The other lady said " yeah just grab my purse I have some what is it we hand out here like candy? Oh yeah I have a bottle of Vicoden." Also when I arrive for my appointment they will not break conversation amongst themselves to acknowledge my presence. Just a courteous "one moment" would be polite.
Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu and his helpful staff have given my mother her quality of life back. Following her accident, my mother had intense pain in her neck which limited her mobility and caused debilitating daily headaches. For 5 years she was in pain as we went from doctor to doctor before finally finding Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu. After seeing Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu 2 months ago, my mother has improved 100%. She is currently going through "pain-free" PT to rebuild muscle.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
24 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Gin-Ming M Hsu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gin-Ming M Hsu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.