Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu?

satisfied

Posted on November 24th, 2017

Dr. Hsu made me feel confident about my problem and what needed to be done

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Dr. Hsu was recommended to me by my Top Rated Neurosurgeon and I am more than pleased with the outcome of my treatments. I have been under Dr. Hsu's care for about 3 years and I now am able to do most of the activities that I use to do. I have received wonderful care for my SI Joint which the first doctor misdiagnosed. Dr. Hsu has a great beside manner; very personable. All his medical and office staff are terrific too!

It has taken me numerous appointments to have him read my MRI'S. The last appointment I had with him lasted maybe 5 minuets and he did not look up at me one time from the laptop. He handed me my scripts and told me to set yet another appointment to discuss my MRI'S.

Posted on July 18th, 2017

The staff I have found to be extremely unprofessional. I have heard them speaking of other clients first name basis and saying some offending things about them, in a mocking tone. Also they were talking and one of the ladies said to another one " hey I have a tooth ach real bad, do we have anything?" The other lady said " yeah just grab my purse I have some what is it we hand out here like candy? Oh yeah I have a bottle of Vicoden." Also when I arrive for my appointment they will not break conversation amongst themselves to acknowledge my presence. Just a courteous "one moment" would be polite.

success

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Before treatment, I couldn`t walk, stand or sit without lower back pain. After two treatments, I have no back pain and enjoy a full range of movement.

Thank You Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu & Staff

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu and his helpful staff have given my mother her quality of life back. Following her accident, my mother had intense pain in her neck which limited her mobility and caused debilitating daily headaches. For 5 years she was in pain as we went from doctor to doctor before finally finding Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu. After seeing Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu 2 months ago, my mother has improved 100%. She is currently going through "pain-free" PT to rebuild muscle.

Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections Dr Chu

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Dr Chu has been treating my back pain, post-surgery for several months now. He recently completed PRP Injections which have made a real difference in my pain levels and my ability to get back to a more normal life, after having two spine fusion surgeries in less than a year! I didn't know much about the blood platelet injections and I was a bit hesitant at first, but I am a couple months out now and feeling the positive benefits of the procedure! I highly recommend Dr Chu to anyone experiencing pain issues.

Thank you Dr. Hsu!

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Thank you Dr. Hsu! I have suffered for 10 years with tingling and stinging on the back of my head, between my ears. I tried physical therapy, dry needles, Botox, nerve blocks, and c-spine surgery, all with out much relief. I finally got referred to Dr. Hsu. He did a nerve oblation on C-2, 3 and 4. I now have no pain, not even when it's cold. Thanks to Dr. Hsu and his treatment, I am pain free for the first time in 10 years!

Greatly Improved Quality of Life

Posted on January 25th, 2017

I had three different pain related problems, one going back over ten years The combination of discomfort made me cranky and physical activity difficult. I had been to five different specialists who all treated the symptoms and did nothing to ease the pain. Dr Hsu treated the issues serially and eliminated the pain from each problem. Haven't felt better in years!

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Dr. Hsu was a well-seasoned expert in the field of pain issues and their treatment. A most comfortable experience each time relative to doctor-patient interchanges.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2016

Dr. Hsu always takes the time to talk with me and really listens to what I say. He is never rushed and takes whatever time he needs with me. Dr. Hsu explained my MRI and what it showed, and what treatment he recommended. He explained the TFE in detail and responded to any questions I have. His staff treated me in the same way...with kindness and professionalism. I am so glad I found Dr. Hsu and recommend him highly.

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Cares about your condition; more than most docs I've seen. He called after our first visit, and after his normal hours, to offer some ideas on how to treat my cervical pain...and it worked!

Very happy with the results.

Posted on September 21st, 2016

After receiving temporary fixes, at best, from another doctor, I choose to find a better solution. Dr. Hsu not only listened, he understood my pain level and came up with a plan of attack. He did Radiofrequency Neurotomy at six different sites after which I felt better than I had in years. I'm so glad I walked away from the previous doctor.