Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gina C Delgiudice-Asch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 13
I have been impressed with the quality of care offered at every level of the practice from the warm greeting offered by the office staff, to the kindness shown by the nursing staff, and most especially by Dr Delgiudice. Her obvious concern for her patients is evident as she works to understand every aspect of what specifically is physically troubling us. Her job isn't easy. It takes time and some creative problem solving. I imagine no two patients are remotely the same and therefore, no two treatments are, either. She is one smart cookie. She certainly has worked her magic for me for a long, long time. I have complete trust and faith in her.
This office if the most discourteous and rude office you can ever imagine. The whole staff, including and foremost, Dr. Del Guidice, are rude and totally non-professional. The office staff just follows I guess her lead, with their total attitude towards patients of not caring if you're there or not, not acknowleding your presense, etc. If you need a rheumatologist, go elsewhere. A patient deserves respect, which surely doesn't happen at that office. Questions are refused to be answered by the doctor, with her having "NO TIME FOR YOUR QUESTIONS: I HAVE OTHER PATIENTS AND DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR QUESTIONS". Stay away from this office if you want a doctor that has time for you and a courteous staff!
Total waste of my time! Dr never ran tests on my blood work like she said she would, so half of the things I needed to rule out I wasn't even tested for! . She contradicts herself and talks in circles. She hardly speaks and you have to ask the questions then pull the words out of her mouth. And then after all that, wants to medicate me! For what? You don't even know what's wrong with me! And the young girl at the front desk is the WORST! Rude beyond words! Doesn't know how to be professional to say the least! If you are looking to find a dr to help you or to find out what you may have going on, better off trying another doctor!!
32 Years Experience
New York University - Mount Sinai
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions123 Franklin Corner Rd, Lawrence Township, NJ
Dr. Gina C Delgiudice-Asch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrence Township, NJ.