Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria G Glazier
Dr. Maria G Glazier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Glazier is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus. Dr. Glazier has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria G Glazier has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
If you are searching for a family practitioner, consider Dr. Glazier. I found her to be attentive,approachable, competent,and communicative. She was referred to me by a trusted physician and friend. Although my drive time to her office is three times that of my previous GP, my comfort and confidence in her care is worth the effort.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Glazier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Somerset Medical Center
Dr. Maria G Glazier accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHunter Holmes Mcguire Va Medical Center, 1201 Broad Rock Blvd, Richmond, VA
Dr. Maria G Glazier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.