Dr. Gina Greco-Tartaglia Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gina Greco-Tartaglia?

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Been a patient with Dr. Tartaglia's office for a few years. Have never met her. Have always seen NP. The office has progressively gotten worse over the years. The staff acts as if they are doing YOU a favor just by answering the phone. If you need a Script refill, MRI, CAT scan etc.. you have to wait for 2 weeks with constant calls to office. The worst office staff and medical service I have ever experienced. I cant believe they havent been clossed down yet. Very sad because their are alot of elderly people as patients. Also Nurse Practioners and Doctors Assistants keep leaving..... I WONDER WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

New Patient

Posted on December 27th, 2011

Loved the office, very family friendly.Loved the staff, very helpful.Loved Dr. T and Caroline, her PA... amazing, interested, intelligent people.Great with kids.Connection to Columbia in NYC was great as I needed an emergency procedure and Dr. T had it set up the next day!

Best Family Doc

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Love the family atmosphere.Doctor and PA are quite knowledgeable.Linked to Columbia in NYC.

Amazing Family Doctor!

Posted on October 7th, 2011

Dr. T and Caroline care for my whole family. THey answers your calls on weekends and holidays! They will always fit me or my kids in even if their super booked. The office staff is very helpful... they booked my tests at the radiology place for me, at my convenience. THe office is immaculate! THe kids love the toys and books in the waiting area. Dr. T and Caroline are extremely knowledgeable and kind. They even care for my parents! THey are true Family doctors! Love them.

Best MD experience - ever!

Posted on March 5th, 2010

I needed to see the doctor for an umplanned visit during the holidays. Not only did the staff fit me in during a very busy time, Dr. Tartaglia took the time to understand my health concerns and explained her diagnosis thoroughly. In a world where most doctors rush their patients thru exam rooms, Dr. Tartaglia rises above the typical medical assembly line. I recommend her highly!

Posted on March 4th, 2010

True family doctor. Love the quaint atmosphere. Treats all her patients like their members of her family. Appreciate her trying to compete with the big business medicine machines and succeeding. She takes care of my whole family just like the doctor I had growing up. The kids love her. Love the Saturday availability. Staff are respectful and let us know when the doctor is running late.

Horrible

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

No bedside manner. She treats her patient like a business, no personability. God forbid you forget your copay, she and her office staff will call your home and harrass you. I was contacted FOUR days after my date of service for a lousy $20, even though I was an established patient. Horrible, discusting!

Posted on October 10th, 2017