Dr. Gina Johnston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gina Johnston?

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Dr Johnston takes her time and treats you like you are her only appointment for the day. She is very patient and thorough. She is also very nuturing and understanding. her office staff goes out of their way to help you. Excellent experience overall!!!

Nice , caring doctor who listens

Posted on December 16th, 2011

Dr. Johnston is the rare type of doctor who doesn't rush to dispense medications and make diagnosis without careful and thorough examination and evaluation. She really listens and you never leave feeling that something wasn't answered or addressed. She is truly patient and gives me the feeling that she respects my ideas or thoughts even though I am not a doctor myself. She has treated both my children and I feel like they are in good, competent hands.

Thorough and caring

Posted on October 5th, 2011

I found Dr. Johnston through an internet search when we first moved to NOLA. All I knew was that she had a few good reviews and she was on our insurance. But, I found a gem! My girls both love Dr. Johnston and don't have any fear about going to the doctor. In fact, if we are out of town and have to visit a clinic, the only way I can get them to calm down is to tell them that the other doctor is one of Dr. Johnston's friends. She has excellent bedside manners, she is patient, and she will listen to any concerns you have. Some doctors interrupt you to make a diagnosis, but I never found this to be the case at Dr. Johnston's office. Her staff isn't always the most excited or hospitable, but they get the job done. Besides, I can handle an okay receptionist to have a fabulous doctor. I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Johnston to anyone who needs quality care for their children!

Posted on April 19th, 2017