Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gina Love-Walker
Dr. Gina Love-Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Love-Walker is affiliated with Grant Medical Center, Mount Carmel East Hospital and New Albany Surgical Hospital. Dr. Love-Walker has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Gina Love-Walker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 18
I have known Dr Love Walker for many years. I can tell you that she cares about you, your health and wellness. There is nothing she will not do to make sure you are feel secure, healthy, comfortable, and she is easy to talk to. P.S. she loves to laugh! Thank you Gina for being such a professional caring physician.
I have had the privilege of knowing Dr. Love-Walker for over 11 years. During this time I could not ask for a more caring, competent regimen of care or a finer person to see to it. I have never left her office without the answers I needed.Lastly, I feel and appreciate the care she has for me as a person. She is an outstanding person.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Love-Walker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Grant Medical Center
Mount Carmel East Hospital
New Albany Surgical Hospital
MT Carmel Health System West OH
20 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Mount Carmel Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions170 Taylor Station Rd, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gina Love-Walker in this video.
Dr. Gina Love-Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.