Dr. Ginamarie Salcedo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ginamarie Salcedo?

Posted on November 1st, 2017

She is great! She listens to your symptoms and gives great medical advice.

Outstanding Hilo Doctor Salcedo

Posted on February 4th, 2017

Dr Salcedo was my doctor at Mango Medical Hilo and when they closed down in November last year, I visited all the clinics that accepted new patients in Hilo but they did not compare to the caliber of Dr. Salcedo. She was very thorough and explained everything. I finally tried calling Dr Linden' s office and I found out that he died in November but can you believe how fate worked out for me! Dr. Salcedo was working at his clinic to help them keep the clinic open. She also working someplace in Pahoa. Talk about a self sacrificing physician! I heard alot of her patients from Mango Hilo Clinic have followed her and I told her if she ever leaves the Linden Clinic, I am going to go wehrever she stay working, even to Pahoa!

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Dr. Salcedo is honest and an excellent doctor. My son saw her and she was able to get him off his pain medications. Most doctors continued his paid medication and I was angry when he comes home from his appointments. I had him change doctors and Dr. Salcedo was the only one accepting new patients. She did not continue his medications which upset my son but later he realized that he did not need them. He was addicted to them and my son is a better and happier person. She changed our family. I know there are people that are bitter when they don't get what they want and it is because they are not in pain. They are addicted or selling the pain medications.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Its obvious She does not like being a doctor,treats everyone who comes to her office like dogs she sent me out of her office saying that people only come to her for pills.I had a flu not pain

Posted on July 5th, 2017