Dr. Gina M Massoglia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gina M Massoglia?

very friendly, thoughtful, concerned, took time to explain issue, no need for "follow ups after visit"

Please do you research....

Please do your research on Dr Massoglia. Her reputation is not good and when asked local doctors and staff will openly say so. Her skills are below average, no bed side manner, and aftercare is nonexistent. She performed surgery on my son and it has been a nightmare since. We are now with another doctor for wound care after an infection and poor aftercare by Dr Massoglia. She was hostile and offensive after surgery. I beg you to do research before you subject yourself or a loved one to this doctor.

She is one of the best Doctor's you can be lucky enough to have.

Excellent Surgeon!!!!

I for the life of me do not understand the 1 star ratings that this doctor has received. I couldn't have asked for a more caring or knowledgeable surgeon. As far as I am concerned I picked the best possible doctor I could have. She took the time to thoroughly explain to me what was going on with my body and listened completely to my concerns. I would most definitely recommend her to not only to a stranger but to my closest family members. Her beside manner was excellent! She seemed generally excited to see that I was doing so well the day after having my thyroid removed. She provide me with excellent after care info and sure that I was going to be properly cared for at home. She is most definitely a great asset to Annapolis and whoever is lucky enough to have her as their surgeon. Thank you Dr. Massoglia for the wonderful and delicate surgery that you performed on me. I am forever grateful!

Fantastic surgeon

Dr. Gina is a fantastic surgeon. She is busy and it may take a little time to get to see her because she is so good. She is confident and kind. She has operated on my father a few times, my stepbrother and me. Annapolis is lucky to have her in the community. Her office staff is wonderful and reassuring. I can only be 100% positive about her. She has a busy day but gives you as much time as she can. She knows her stuff so just be glad. She is busy because she is so good. She is honest and doesn't beat around the bush.

Very Unhappy

Dr. Massoglia's demonstrated being more interested in speaking than she was listening to me as a patient. She talked over me and than scolded me for talking over her when she interrupted me. She told me that she is taking her time to sit and talk to me and she was offended that I told her she was not listening to me. In case I missed something, she was getting paid by me for her time! This was not charity work! She was obnoxious and redundant. I will never go back, nor recommend her to anyone.

Excellent experience - surgery, explainations, and follow-up all very good

Don't have a complication

The office doesn't provide brochures or pamphlets about your procedure. All the information you are going to get you have to get at the first consultation. If you are not up on your anatomy and don't know what questions to ask you are out of luck, as there is not a lot of information forth coming. Once you have the procedure except to get even less info. She doesn't like to deal with any issues after surgery so delays returning phone calls, trouble getting appointments, and super short post-op visits (with no physical exam) are the norm. Run away from this doctor, it will save you time and pain. You'll end up needing another doctor anyhow.

HERNIA SURGERIES

Dr. Gina Massoglia has been highly recommended to me by several physicians. She has performed a few different hernia operations on me, including a Nissen fundaplication. My stomach muscles are apparently weak and prone to hernias. Dr. Gina's bedside manner is excellent and professional. She explains everything in detail with drawings. She answers all my questions and my husband's. We feel that she really cares and goes out of her way to make me comfortable and understand the procedures she plans to use, and also the possibility if laproscropic doesn't work, then the procedure with open surgery. I have recommended her to my friends.She is the best!

Recommended by my primary care doctor and I would also recommend Gina Marie.

I had a wonderful experience with her. She was very informational with what she was going to do my surgery was quick in and out even ahead of schedule on the way to the OR she was talking to me and made me feel at home.

Poor bed side manner. Does not care about patient before or after surgery. Has no business being DR.

Dr. Gina M Massoglia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.