Ginger Gardner Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Ginger Gardner?

So happy I found her!

Posted on February 16th, 2017

I went to Dr. Gardner for a second opinion after my local gyn told me I was BRCA-2 positive and needed surgery. I was so happy with Dr. Gardner's bedside manner, the amount of time she spent with me was incredible (at least half an hour just talking to me and explaining my options). I had the surgery and could not be happier with Dr. Garner and her staff. I highly recommend her to anyone needing a kind, competent doctor!

Wonderful Gynecological Oncologist

Posted on February 12th, 2017

An MRI concluded that I had 2 tumors in my left ovary. Although the radiologist was leaning towards benign, I was told to consult with a gynecological oncologist. The ovary needed to be removed and in case it was malignant, a surgeon who was an oncologist was the best option. I knew that I wanted to go to MSK because of its worldwide reputation. Now the task was to find the right doctor. It became for me a process of elimination because I didn't know of anyone who had gone through this. Since MSK now has satellite locations, I began to narrow it down to who also practiced out of the Harrison, NY location to make it easier for follow up visits. There were 2 doctors who specialized in ovarian, uterine and cervical cancer. One of them was Dr. Ginger Gardner. I don't remember the other doctor's name. When you read their credentials, both sound fine and so it becomes hard to choose. To be honest, Dr. Gardner had a warm face and I did like the fact that she was a woman. I couldn't be more satisfied with my decision. From the first meeting with her, she was wonderful. She takes her time to explain everything to you and reviews your options (if you have any). In my case, I also had fibroids so it was a matter of a total hysterectomy or just remove the problem ovary. She gave a recommendation but obviously the decision was mine. Before the surgery, she stopped in to see me. I know her day was not running as planned because my surgery was delayed 2 hours. She has a very gentle and warm manner and you can tell she truly cares. My outcome was great. No malignancies. My follow up visit was just as great. She gave me a big hug and took the time to go over all of the lab work. Obviously, if you are reading MSK reviews, you have a very tough decision to make. I would recommend Dr. Ginger Gardner 100%.

Posted on September 28th, 2017