Dr. Giniene M Pirkle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Giniene M Pirkle?

Dr. Pirkle is so kind and knowledgable of her work.. She takes the time to answer all your questions and if you need something she gets it done before you leave your appointment.. I appreciate her for her professionalism and love for the babies she delivers.. She still loves and hugs my daughter every time she sees her...

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Pirkle is by the far the best doctor I have ever been to. She is kind, caring, always smiling, listens to you, and just makes you feel so at ease! I have been seeing her for over 4 years and she has delivered both of my sons. The entire staff at The Group for Women are great! I have seen a few of the other doctors over the years and they are all excellent! I have had a few times when my wait was much more than 10 minutes, but to have a doctor that I like and trust is worth waiting for!