The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ginny Bumgardner
Dr. Ginny Bumgardner, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Columbus, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Bumgardner is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital and Ohio State University Hospital East. He speaks English.
Dr. Ginny Bumgardner has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ginny Bumgardner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.