Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ginny O Leva has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ginny O Leva has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Dr. Ginny O Leva has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 82
I am 72 years old, had never done anything for my face. I read her website and a few people told me she was very good so I went to see her. When I met her she inspired confidence in me and I started with the area around my mouth and my jaw lost me. I had a lot of sunken areas which she lifted. She also treated mild lines and wrinkles. I loved what she did. I let her do my temples and area around the eyes (she is able to lift hooded eyelids with laser without any bleeding) and I liked the results too. Then I did my checks for a lift and today I look 10-15 years longer. A surgical face lift was costing me $30,000 but for 1/3 of that I got more. She also gives 20% off for future touch up treatments. She is very nice and personal. 👍🏻👍🏻
I had a Leva-Lipo and the care and follow up is excellent! The doctor will be my doctor for life. Follow up after the procedure was great, she always made sure i was doing well. Her staff is very professional. Do not look anywhere else, this is the place if you want to look and feel good. I always felt well taken care and the experience was first class.
I did a liposuction of my arms and I really liked it. The staff was caring, very nice overall experience. I had a call from the medical assistant the first 2 days which was nice. After 3 days I was back at work. I only needed 2j doses of Tylenol.
Dr. Leva is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Ginny O Leva accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ginny O Leva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, NY.