Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gino Tutera
Dr. Gino Tutera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paradise Valley, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Tutera is affiliated with Eisenhower Memorial Hosp, Rancho Mirage, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Gino Tutera has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I was overdosed on testosterone almost two years ago by a compounding pharmacist. I went to five doctors before I found Dr. Tutera. One of them pulled me off the testosterone cold turkey, which really messed up my adrenals even worse. I lost my business, as I could not work for over a year. It took about four months, but I am almost 100% again. Getting my next dose increase tomorrow. Hoping this will be the one that gets me the rest of the way. The pellets are awesome and this guy really knows what he is doing.
My whole experience was excellent. Dr. Tutera's nurse was very friendly and informative. She went over my medical information thoroughly a head of my visit with Dr. Tutera. When Dr. Tutera entered the room, he talked to me about additional medical information that I might have had and then he proceded to start the procedure. He was very careful to make sure that I was comfortable at all times.
Dr. Tutera is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eisenhower Memorial Hosp, Rancho Mirage, Ca
42 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Gino Tutera accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gino Tutera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paradise Valley, AZ.