Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Giovanni Llibre
Dr. Giovanni Llibre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with another office in Winston Salem, NC. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Llibre is affiliated with North Carolina Specialty Hospital and Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Giovanni Llibre has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Llibre is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo
Graduated in 1992
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Giovanni Llibre accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Giovanni Llibre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.