Dr. Giridhar D Mundluru Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Giridhar D Mundluru?

Great Physician

He has cared for several of our family members including myself & have interacted with him in a social event and I've found him to be a very humble, compassionate, caring person & a excel-ant cardiologist that takes very good care of his patients.

He is an excellent doctor that cares.

maybe

the firtst time I went he was great and took time to check my heart with machines. the last time I went there was not checking. just asked questions about my heart and meds, then dismissed me.

confident

I have recently became a new patient of Dr. Munduluru. I found his staff to be friendly and helpful. The Dr. exlained and used props during the visit and I left feeling confident of the knowledge I had received. Easy to understand in layman terms. I have full confidence of Dr. Mundulru as my cardiologist.

Great Doctor

I was having a heart attack and was taken to Plaza Medical Center. I was immediately taken in for a heart cath. Dr. Mundluru gave a very thorough explaination to me, my wife and my family. The next morning I had bypass surgery. He is not very talkative in the room after surgery but in the visits to his office he is excellent. He is a strong encourager to help you get through recovery. I have not had a single complaint about him or his staff.

I went there scared to death. But everyone made me feel much better. They were all so great with me. I had had 2 strokes prior to seeing Dr. Mundluru, and it was a very scary experience for me. Prior to my procedures and afterward they paid many visits to me. The staff in his office is also great!!!

Dr. Giridhar D Mundluru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.