Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Giridhar Korlipara
Dr. Giridhar Korlipara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Korlipara is affiliated with Stonybrook University Hospital and John T Mather Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Giridhar Korlipara has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Giridhar Korlipara has the following 16 expertise
- High Blood Pressure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Shortness of Breath
- Unstable Angina
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Coronary Disease
- Exercise Stress Test
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Failure
- Chest Pain
Dr. Giridhar Korlipara has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Korlipara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1986
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Giridhar Korlipara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThree Village Cardiology, 210 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY
Dr. Giridhar Korlipara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.