Dr. Girish M Bulsara Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Girish M Bulsara?

Poor communicator & unresponsive to concerns -- FAIL!

Dr. Bulsara was assigned to my Dad when he went to a rehab in Sands Point in Port Washington. He was seldom at the facility and rarely looked in on the patient. He made changes to medications that were never explained to the family and when asked about possible interactions and side effects, became very defensive and uncooperative. My Dad's personal physician asked us to have Dr. Bulsara contact him. We left a note at the desk with our doctor's number on it, and also called Dr. Bulsara to ask him to get in touch with our doctor. He told us he had spoken with our doctor but this proved to be untrue. We were very happy to remove my Dad from the facility, in spite of the fact that Dr. Bulsara failed to sign the appropriate paperwork for the date of my father's scheduled release! In my opinion, this facility would be far better served by having a better doctor on staff -- one who is actually there during business hours and who cares about his patients.

Dr Bulsara writes a very questionable cause of death

Dr. Bulsara was assigned to my mother when she was admitted to a nursing home. I believe he wrote a totally incorrect cause of death on her death certificate. He wrote arteriosclerotic heart disease as her immediate cause of death as a consequence of hypertension. He listed her as having both of these conditions for years. In her entire life she never had any form of heart disease and actually had low blood pressure. During her 7 day stay at North Shore Hospital which took place 5 weeks before her death, the doctors told me that her heart was very strong.

COPD