Dr. Girish G Pore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Girish G Pore?

Not interested in helping people

I saw Dr. Pore after a flareup of my hiatal hernia. He only spent about 1 minute in the same room as me before he said we need to schedule a endoscopy and colonoscopy but during that minute I explained to him very directly that my job will not allow me to take time off for the procedure unless he filled out FMLA paperwork that I handed him. After 2 weeks and many phone calls he faxed it in having only signed the bottom and hasn't corrected it even after I asked him to. Appointment cancelled.

Last year, my first visit to Dr. Pore was arranged by a Proctologist Dr. Pennington for a second opinion for severe internal bleeding. I had a great experience with him so have been Dr. Pore’s patient for over a year now. He is a very knowledgeable, patient and caring doctor who spends time explaining and listening to patients.

Dr. Pore

Efficient, peaceful, thorough, well-educated. Good listeners, thoughtful diagnosis, plan of action of appropriate measure, kind.

Amazing doctor

I been to lots of other gastro but all were not so good. Finally found Dr Pore and he is just too good..Listens to you completely and very acute diagnosis. Probably best gastro in town.