Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gisela Munne
Gisela Munne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jersey City, NJ, with other offices in Jersey City, NJ and Hoboken, NJ (and 4 other locations). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Gisela Munne is affiliated with Christ Hospital, Hoboken University Medical Center and Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center. Gisela Munne has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Gisela Munne has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Gisela Munne has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Gisela Munne is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Without exaggeration I can tell you that Dr. Munne, although she seems to be a decent person, is the most unresponsive physician I have ever dealt with. Her bedside (or tableside) manner is fine - but she does not follow up with patients, is too busy to even call you to discuss tests results, is impossible to get on the phone, and seems to be in the business to push as many people through until she has enough money to retire. Couple that with the most unprofessional, rude staff in new jersey, and you have every reason to resist having this woman as your doctor. I'm a real person, who was a patient of dr Munne - take it from me - the worst physician I have ever dealt with. You have to pull teeth to get answers to questions, and dealing with the staff is a horror. They are impatient, rude, uncaring, and sloppy - a reflection of the doctors they work for.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Munne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Christ Hospital, Jersey City
28 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 1988
Seton Hall University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Gisela Munne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.