Dr. Gisele J Girault Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gisele J Girault?

I have been seeing Dr Girault for the last 3 months for back pain. After her evaluation she set me up for a series of injections. I have had back pain for over 30 years and finally found the right doctor to relieve me of the pain without surgery. After the series of injections my back pain is gone. Not sure how long that will last but for the last month I am pain free. I play golf regularly and now with no back pain. Dr Girault was very professional, knew exactly what I needed. I am very pleased and so glad I was referred to her by my primary physician.

hurried. no time spent with patient.

hurried no time spent with patient. No questions asked only by nurses who could not answer my question. Unprofessional staff also.

Dr Girault TREAT ALL THE SAME-SUSPICIOUS

started off with neutral rating but as time went on the other staff spends more time asking questions but low accurate % for what the doc hears. Treats everyone with same plan no matter what. Not individual care for individual circumstances. As far as pain docs go she would get at most neutral and usual Dissatisfied. As most of her center colleagues do.

Professional Pain MD

Dr. Girault and her staff are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Girault is thoroughly patient with her patients. Her bedside manner and explanation totally erase any fears one may have. Her new office location is spacious. Please call and schedule a visit.

Beware

Mean and uncaring....hands prescriptions and runs back out the door....staff acts very unhappy also

very short with answer to my questions

After waiting to see her for an hour and a half, I left without seeing her ! So I tried again and waited 45-50 mins. saw her and she had absolutely no bed side manor , horrible personality.

Went for pain management, did NOT want injections anymore (the entire point for switching doctors!) was told she had no problem at all prescribing pills instead but, needed a current MRI on file first. Makes me wait 3 months after 2 MRIs then finally, I call in and annoy the crap out of them to get some info... they say she wants to schedule me for injections! This doctor is a lying money grubbing kick back paid bi**h like all the rest! GO TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR UNLESS YOU LIKE PAINFUL INJECTIONS!

Go elsewhete

Condescending. Rude. Expensive, unnecessary lab work.

FACT

1 of the staff members were very rude, 1 was very nice. They say $400 two weeks worth of medicine~~ not true. Trying to do the right thing, they make it hard and don't even care. Have NEVER seen the doctor, just the nurse practitioner or whatever it's called. I had another friend who went there and said it was shady, didn't want to believe her but now I'm starting to see why she said that!! A little concerned that it is trueFA that they are in it for the money NOT to help people.

Dr Girault listened to me and provided me with the care that I had been seeking. She was very polite and truly cared about helping to relieve my pain with aquatic therapy which is totally noninvasive!

worst pain mangem't doctor EVER!!!!

Having a rare genetic disorder since birth has left me dealing with pain 24/7; therefore, i have been under the care of Physiatrists( pain management doctors) all my life. I can definitively say that Dr. GIRAULT is the WORST pain management doctor! Within the 4yrs+ under her care, I saw the woman twice and both times she was rude & condenscending. She never controlled my pain & it cost me my quality of life & my career. I basically was paying her to get my scripts for 4 months because i never saw her or even a P.A.....and I am on a Class IV drug! I finally had enough when i was verbally threatened by the P.A.. my husband & I requested to speak to Dr. GIRAULT, she was NOT in the office & we werent even conferenced in to speak to her. I was basically told either i take one or another med or find another Doctor...well, i have found another doctor. This doctor & P.A. have no knowledge on how to treat patients with pain. There definitively is NO careplans in dealing with patients in pain. I have had to seek pain relief from my other physicians. I would tell everyone to stay away from this cruel doctor who feels we should ALL live in pain.

can't speak to my dr for 5 minutes.

I've been on 2 different pain meds. For years and they have really kept my pain under control. For the most part.But at the first of the my ins change. Some and they said they wouldn't pay for one of my meds.so at that time she had to change my meds.so I tried them for 2 months. And it didn't help it was very painful for me.So I contracted my ins myself. And they said they would pay for them.But one of them was already cover. So I'm so happy 2 getting my 2 meds back.now keep in mindmind my pain with them two meds.has kept my pain under control for the most part.but when my nurse came inin.she only had one of them for me so I ask my I speak to my Dr.to let her know what had happened. And the nurse said she wouldn't see me.and I only get my one back not both.so since then my pain has been a 7 to and 8.it just doesn't make any dents to me.so I'm hunting a new pain center.I do like my doctor but I can't go on like this.I'm just asking for 5 mins.I've been seeing her for about 2 years or more.

Dr. Gisele J Girault is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.