Dr. Gisele A Jones Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gisele A Jones?

Dr. Jones was my primary for several years before by insurance changed. As soon as it changed back, did a little research to find her again. Doctors who truly listen to your concerns are rare.

IN GOOD HANDS!

Dr. Jones is very thorough and listens attentively in order to suggest and prescribe the best plan of action. It doesn't get much better than that!!!

Good Experience

Very nice, listened to me and my concerns and provided a lot of useful information.

Hard to reach her or her clinical staff

Needs new front desk Clerk

Dr. Jones and Nursing staff is phenomenal. Knowledgeable, helpful, professional and nice. The front desk clerk on the other hand is terrible. Absolutely no personal skills and no urgency to make sure that patients inquiries are resolved. I was minutes late for a scheduled appointment and upon walking in the office, the representative threw up her hands and sighed very loudly indicating that obviously, she was ready to go home and/or was tired of dealing with the public. She instructed me to fill out a document which I proceeded to complete. I kindly ask the clerk how to complete the second page and she could not respond for texting on her phone. Well, three days later, I called to inquire about a medical emergency regarding medication. Without the proper greeting, she continued to place me hold (WITHOUT ASKING WOULD I HOLD) and sent me to the voice mail. I had to call the office four consecutive times to try to resolve the issue.

No results after a month.

I had bloodwork done a month ago. I called last Monday to see if the results were back and was told it takes 10 to 14 business days. However they were back and on her desk waiting for her to take a look at them. Needless to say, 8 days later I still am waiting on a response. As far as an accurate diagnosis, I was referred here to find out why I have had an ongoing infection after 4 months and still have no idea.

Thorough and very attentive.

Friendly staff, knowledgeable Doctor!

The safe as well as Dr. Jones are very professional and efficient. Dr. Jones takes her time with you and she is very thorough. She is very personable and caring with her patients.

Have sometimes had issues with staff returning calls, but Dr, Jones is wonderful.

Professional Internal Medicine Provider

Dr. Jones was thorough, objective, and professional. The kind of provider that I like, and would stay loyal as my PCP. I'm a creature of habit, and I tend to keep her as my PCP for as long as she practice medicine. Thank you.

Dr. Jones is a compassionate doctor.