Dr. Gisele V Mardy Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Gisele V Mardy?

shirley

your the best

The most rude doctor I have ever met

Do not visit this doctor. Her office smells. It is small and not child friendly. The staff does not greet you at the door. I was a new patient and asked to interview the doctor. She was offended that I wanted to interview her. She said that she had no time to meet with me. Yet, I was in the lobby for 45 minutes while my insurance was being checked and I was the only patient there. She rudely told me that she was not the doctor for me and she asked me to leave. When I filed a grievance with the insurance company, she then proceeded to lie to them and to say that this incident did not happen. She did me a HUGE favor.

Worst Professionalism I ever encountered

I had the pleasure to meet at least 9 front desk personnal within the last 2 years and each of of them quit because the doctor humuliated them in front of patients and was very rude to them. I have actually seen a couple of them cry in front of me. When they quit on her, she replaces them temporary with her rude obnoxious husband who is just as bad as the doctor. I was there recently and waited for 2 1/2 hours to be seen while my child was experiencing an asthma attack. I had to walk out and go to the ER. Please do not take your child to this doctor. She has no heart when it comes to her staff and she has no bedside manners when it comes to her patients. Just this week her office was close one day and the next day it opened very late and the patients were given no explanation. Her husband is currrently sitting at the front desk and has no clue on how to run the office. This is the WORST doctor I have ever encountered in my 30 years of visiting doctors.

I actually wanted a different Dr. but she was not accepting new patients and I'm glad for that. The staff were very sweet and Dr. Mardy was great at diagnosing and referring my sons to the right doctors. She is blunt and to the point which I like this about her. She called to check on my sons and how their appts went with the drs she referred. It's not a glamorous office but I am happy to have finally found a pediatrician for all four of my boys and do not have to look anywhere else.A happy single Mom to 4 sons!

Worst doctor ever!

This office is the epitome of inept healthcare. The doctor and staff are extremely rude and uncaring. This office is not only ghetto and trashy, but the doctor seems uneducated and racist. I believe she bought her degree from her third world country home. I have been requesting my childs medical records for the past year and the receptionist has been rude and every time I call she doesn't remember any of my information. I will be filing a lawsuit against this office for withholding information and neglectful practices.

Dr. Gisele V Mardy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmetto Bay, FL.