Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gisele I Saliba MD
Dr. Gisele I Saliba has 2 locations
1352 Smith St
North Providence, RI 02911
Dr. Gisele I Saliba has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gisele I Saliba has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gisele I Saliba - Posted on August 13th, 2016
Told me it could be my imagination when I complained about pain after my stent was put in. Was upset with me after I insisted having a nuclear stress test when my regular stress test was ok. After the test, came into the room and said see, everything is fine. Two years later when my prescription refill now read must make appointment, she told me my nuclear test was not good and that is why it is important to do a follow up. Really, after you told me everything was fine, and nobody contacted me for a follow up. Arra gance over patients welfare. I remember on time I told her I was feeling anxiety, She yelled at me to take a pill. Enough is enough. I am currently looking for a new cardiologist.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gisele I Saliba - Posted on October 6th, 2008
Roger Williams Medical Center
Dr. Gisele I Saliba Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gisele I Saliba is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Johnston, RI.