3.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Told me it could be my imagination when I complained about pain after my stent was put in. Was upset with me after I insisted having a nuclear stress test when my regular stress test was ok. After the test, came into the room and said see, everything is fine. Two years later when my prescription refill now read must make appointment, she told me my nuclear test was not good and that is why it is important to do a follow up. Really, after you told me everything was fine, and nobody contacted me for a follow up. Arra gance over patients welfare. I remember on time I told her I was feeling anxiety, She yelled at me to take a pill. Enough is enough. I am currently looking for a new cardiologist.

Dr. Saliba is just the best! She always puts the patient first. I have been a patient of hers for over 7 years and wouldn't trust my cardiac care to anyone else.

Dr. Gisele I Saliba is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Johnston, RI.