Dr. Gisele Wudka Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Gisele Wudka?

THE BEST!!!!

Posted on September 6th, 2017

I followed Dr Gisele Wudka from the Toluca Lake office to Woodland Hills. I live in Toluca Lake and Dr Wudka is well with the drive to Woodland Hills. Dr Wudka is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. I feel fortunate to have Dr Wudka as my doctor!!!

AMAZING!!

Posted on June 15th, 2017

Wonderful, compassionate, thorough, kind - Can not say enough - She is amazing, one of the best!!

Posted on June 12th, 2015

Outstanding! I love my Dr. Wudka!

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

She would be an excellent doctor to teach the need for compassion and a bedside manner to interns .

Auto Immune Disease

Posted on October 13th, 2014

Doctor Wudka is very good at what she does. I have gone to three other doctors, I have never had positive outcomes. She pushes me to get better, and makes it very easy for me to express everything that is wrong. I like that she addresses each issues and tries to make sure there is a good outcome to fixing any issue. My health may not be good, but she has got slight improvements, which I am so grateful for.

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on April 5th, 2013

She's caring and listens and is brilliant.

The best

Posted on July 13th, 2011

Dr. Wudka is the best! She treats everyone as an individual. She is kind, caring and often very funny. My husband hates doctor's and is a real wimp, but he is never afraid to go see Dr. Wudka. That could be because she is nice to look at too!

Kind Hearted and Caring

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Dr. Wudka is one of the most kind hearted and caring doctors I have had. She show compassion and explains to me what I need to know about my medications and treatments. She takes the time to listen to my concerns. She follows up with me on my lab tests and lets me know what I need to do to feel better. She makes sure I get proper treatment with other doctors she refers me to. She keeps the other doctors I see aware of my medical problems and changes in my medication. I feel very comfortable in her care and trust my life with her.

wonderful doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2010

Dr. Wudka has been my doctor for several years. She might be the pefect physician! Extremely empathetic with a great sense of humor and supportiveness, Dr. Wudka gently but firmly keeps me informed of the facts of my health measurements and the importance of taking medications to maintain my health. I depend on her for honest and accurate information, and I'm never let down. Be prepared for long delays in getting an appointment, as she is THAT popular with her many loyal patients.

Getting her board-certification again this year

Posted on July 28th, 2010

Dr. Wudka has not been able to prescribe any drug for me that has helped my fibromyalgia. However, she has been very good-natured and thorough in arriving at the diagnosis. She's been very encouraging and helpful at supplying referrals to physical therapy. I would recommend her to anyone.

patient

Posted on November 7th, 2009

Exceptional Doctor and a great person. Very carring!An excellent partner in my health care.

Posted on May 9th, 2017