Dr. Giselle T Chandler Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Giselle T Chandler?

Dr. Chandler is very rude. She was prompt in coming into the room, but when she got in she seemed as if she had a bad attitude. She rudely asked me, "why are you here." I stated that I was referred by the primary clinic side to follow you regarding my history of PCOS. She proceeded to ask about my history and every time I tried to answer her, she would cut me off and ask another question rudely as if I didn't understand what she was asking me. I would not recommend her. I felt offended, so I stopped the conversation to ask if she was having a bad day, because I am offended by how she is talking to me. She proceeded to say that this is just how she is. She was flat out rude. But I will say, she calmed down after I confronted her bad behavior.