Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gissou Azabdaftari
Dr. Gissou Azabdaftari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. Her specialties include Pathology. She speaks English.
Dr. Gissou Azabdaftari has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Gissou Azabdaftari has the following 3 expertise
- Blood Testing
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
Dr. Gissou Azabdaftari has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Gissou Azabdaftari yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
New England Medical Center
Dr. Gissou Azabdaftari accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsRoswell Park Cancer Institute, ELM AND CARLTON St, Buffalo, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gissou Azabdaftari, MD - Pathology in Buffalo, NY, in this video.
Dr. Gissou Azabdaftari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.