Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gita D Meshri has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 18
It was a day after my due date I was having contracting and progressing slowly. i had a midwife that I chose to deliver my baby 8 months prior to this, but when they told me she was unavailable I was devastated. This was my first child I was scared and I had got to know my midwife so she knew exactly who I was and everything. I didnt want anyone else to deliver my child but then I met dr meshri and she treated me like she knew me for years. Just like old friends catching up. She sat down and asked me questions about myself so she got a better picture of who I was. She sat and listened to me as if she had no other person to worry about even though she was the only doctor in the whole maternity ward. She gave me everything I needed and checked up on me regularly making sure I drank and ate. And during labor she was very professional telling me everything she was doing before she did it. Pushing went by so fast because she told me what to do and how to do it. After my daughter was born she Checked up on us and honestly if I personally didn't know we were strangers before this I would have thought my best friend was delivering my baby. The next time I have another baby forget the midwife I hope Gita is available.
My wife and I had the pleasure to meet Dr. Meshri. We first met her on a Wednesday for a routine pregnancy check up. That same week on a Sunday Dr. Meshri, delivered our daughter. Throughout the whole process Dr. Meshri was phenomenal! She has a personality not like any of the doctors we have been around as a married couple. Her ability to relate to us as humans , rather than just another patient made our experience at the hospital something we will always remember. She kept both if us engaged and informed during the entire labor as well as the delivery. She is very caring and genuine which my wife and I found to be her best traits. You would be lucky to have her as your doctor. We are forever grateful to have met her an share this wonderful experience with her.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Gita D Meshri accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBerkeley Emergency Medical Group Inc, 2450 Ashby Ave, Berkeley, CA
Dr. Gita D Meshri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.